Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall Fest

You know the end of summer is near when the city of Plymouth holds it's annual Fall Festival. For years now, my dad has worked endless hours in the pit, flipping chickens for the Plymouth Rotary. When Jason and I decided to get married in September, the only thing he said, was...as long as it's not on chicken Sunday! Priorities, right! LOL!!! So year after year, the crowds flock to Plymouth for the super secret spiced chicken in a box, served with corn, chips, roll and a cookie, and this year was no different. Although it appeared as rain would have us take our chicken in carry out form, the clouds parted to a beautiful day.

Anthony, Grace, Seth, Elaina, Genieve, and Francesca on an old fire truck.

Seth, Elaina and Grace on the carousel.

Anthony, Genieve, Grace and Auntie Dawnielle getting ready to board the ferris wheel.

My heart about skipped a beat...that's my baby up there!

Elaina, Seth, Daddy and Grace riding the fire truck. Elaina didn't like it!

2 comments:

Mama Eve said...

Oh God that chicken sounds so good right now....LOL! I am getting a late night craving for a roll too! OK, I better stop. LMAO!

What a fun festival. Fall seems a decade away over here. Today it was 100 degrees!

And that ferris wheel would have stopped my heart as well!

Pam said...

So fun! I bet your kids loved it. And I'm with you and Eve on the ferris wheel.

California Dreaming!

Merry Christmas!!!

The Smokey Mountains