Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bowling...Yet Another Experience!

Sometimes when life hands you triplets, trying new experiences can be somewhat scary. Never thought I'd be trying bowling with 3-three year olds. Thanks to our church wanting to increase activities within the youth of the congregation, we found ourselves experimenting with cosmic bumper bowling! To our surprise and amazement, they did great! Seth even got a spare!!! Grace kept trying to kick her ball down the lane. Elaina loved when her ball would knock pins down and shriek with excitement while jumping up and down. Yes...we did have to hear the announcement..."There's a dead ball on lane 3" a couple of times. Then some nice teenager would come and rescue the "dead ball" from the middle of the lane. It was all in good fun!

So now that bowling is crossed off the list...I think we will try ice skating or roller skating next! I think I can, I think I can...repeat that 10 times and maybe I'll believe it!

Dad trying to explain the game



Taking a break with dad




Seth told me his favorite part was watching the ball return.







No comments:

California Dreaming!

Merry Christmas!!!

The Smokey Mountains