Monday, July 6, 2009

Are They Ever Done Being Babies???

So, as my babies have celebrated another birthday, it's left me with the thought, does a mother ever really need to stop calling her babies, babies? I think not!!! I am still referred to as the baby of the family. I'm a 31 year old baby! Sounds funny to me, but to my mom...I'm sure that each year on my birthday, she goes back to a time in her mind when I was little. I feel very nostalgic on my kids birthday. I feel like I need to go over, and over again, all the baby memorabilia I've collected over the past 4 years. I break out the old photo albums, scrapbooks and videos. It takes me back to a time I can barely remember. A time when I had no sleep, when I didn't know my days from my nights. A time that was harder than anything I've ever lived through before. But by looking at all the memorabilia, all I see is the good times. My beautiful, cooing, smiling, growing, healthy BABIES!

Happy Birthday, my darlings. I love you more than anything else in the whole wide world.
Our theme this year was the Wonder Pets. The kids new favorite...mine too!

Happy Birthday to you Seth!

Happy Birthday to you, Grace!

Happy Birthday to you, Elaina!

Seth saw this car at Target. It plays "Life is a Highway" and he fell in love with it.

Grace and Elaina with their cousin, Valerie. Playing with their new Belle and Aurora ponies and dolls.

Elaina got a new carseat for Sara, her baby.

The girls both got Princess cd players.

Seth loves his new airplane!

Ahhhh....Hula Hoops!











1 comment:

Here we are! said...

Happy brithday kiddos! They're getting so big Mandy! We always said we'd be calling our trio "the babies" when they're 30, lol!

~Karen B
tripletmom04

California Dreaming!

Merry Christmas!!!

The Smokey Mountains