I guess it's official. I'm the soccer mom I so dreaded I might be. It's so much fun though! Seth had his first official soccer game today. He's the youngest, smallest, slowest, day-dreamiest player on the team. But he's for sure the cutest!!!! He's actually already improved some from when he first started practicing. He know which goal is his, so that's a plus! He's not actually the slowest, I don't think...but like his mommy, he has the shortest legs. So he was really running his little heart out and his legs were going as fast as they could...he just couldn't catch up. He sure had fun though! The smile on his face is better than anything. He loves to play and that's the most important thing!
Trust
-
I’m not sure about you. But when I’m in “the middle” of the crisis of the
moment and I pray for help or direction...I want a way out...like right
freaki...
6 years ago




3 comments:
How completely adorable! :)
OMG he definitely is the cutest!!! I love that he is in sports already. Ok, I need to get my lazy summer butt in gear here.
That's great Mandy! Little ones are so cute when they play, lol!
~Karen B
Post a Comment