Danced the night away
were surprised with birthday presents
Better late than never!
The kids turned 5 this year! Unbelievable, right?!? The summer is flying by and kindergarten will be here before I know it. It is all so bittersweet. Here I have these wonderful, happy, incredibly healthy children...yet I'm still sad that they are growing up so quickly. If I could stop time for just a bit.
This year, we decided to take the kids on vacation for their birthday. We went to our favorite place, Traverse City. The beach, the ice cream, the cherries and the Blue Angels! That's what our trip was all about...oh yeah, and family time!
For the day of their birthday, they chose to go to the carnival at the cherry fest. I baked them cupcakes and brought some presents for them, then we took in a blues concert to end the night. It was a great vacation, one that won't be soon forgotten.




No comments:
Post a Comment