We went for haircuts today...well the girls did. Elaina has been trying to grow her hair long like Grace's for quite some time now. She was doing fine with it and it was actually pretty long. Then she decided a couple of weeks ago, that she wanted it short. She must have been sick of the tangles and ouchies when trying to brush it. Off we went to Great Clips today. I love her cut, but she looks all grown up now.
Grace had a cut too. She also wanted to go short, but I'm a bad mommy and just couldn't do it. I have this strange attachement to Grace's hair. It's so thick and luxurios. I did allow her go have a good 2-3 inches cut off. She's happy with it for now, but says she wants to go shorter next time. At least I have some time to prepare myself for that.
Seth didn't get a haircut, but insisted on having his picture taken. I've been cutting Seth's hair since Christmas. Jason wants me to give him a mo-hawk...I just can't do that either. He seems so young still. Who knows, I may give in there sometime too. I think Seth feels left out sometimes on haircut day, but he does enjoy getting one at home.




No comments:
Post a Comment