So, with Seth's room done, it was time to make a little girls dream room. They got their flower bedding from Grammie for Christmas. That made Grace very happy. Elaina wanted polka dots. So there you have it...flowers and polka dots. If you have never painted polka dots before...I don't recommend it! LOL!!! It took a lot of time and effort to get all those dots on the wall. I started with the idea of sponging them on...it did not work! So I spent many hours hand painting polka dots for my darling Elaina.
It turned out great though and the girls love their "girlie" room. We did replace the bunk beds and dresser with a new set, due to the bunks being very wobbly...this is the old set. I haven't taken pictures of the new set yet. It's very pretty though and much safer for my little princesses.
So, that's that. The kids are all in their new rooms and the redecorating is finally done! The move has worked out great and they are all very happy with the arrangement. Although Grace and Elaina do fight for the top bunk. For now, we are switching weekly, that seems to be working out ok.




1 comment:
Very cute! I LOVE it! Good job!
Post a Comment