skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's Almost Time
Well, we've taken the plunge...well at least part of it. On our weekly family trip to Target last night, we bought our first set of pull ups. Cars for Seth, and Princess' for Grace and Elaina. Then, we made our way over to the pantie and underwear aisle. They were so very excited to see the princess panties and Mickey Mouse underwear. The girls were very clear cut on who they wanted to cover their little fannies. Elaina was adamant she have Princess Belle, Grace was leaning more towards Snow White than her usual Cinderella, but at one point she was asking for both of them. Seth on the other hand, was very torn between "Cars" and Mickey Mouse. It may have been the first of many big decisions he'll have to make during his life! In the end, he choose Mickey Mouse, after promising him that next week, we will buy him some Cars underwear. Sooo....wish us a ton of luck as we tackle this huge task, that to be honest with you, scares the you know what out of me!!! So far, in raising triplets, this has been the only time I've been completely clueless as to what to do! I have 3 days off in a row next week, so my plan is to really buckle down then, and do nothing but potty train. We shall see!!!! I really want to be positive about the experience, I hope they do great...but I have my doubts!
No comments:
Post a Comment