Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Loving Huband

I can not start a family blog without mention of my dearest husband, Jason. I met Jason when I was 19. I knew the first night I met him that I would marry him. It wasn't long after that night, that I knew he would go down as one of the best father's in history. He gets a special twinkle in his eyes when he is around his kids. I know they give him the most joy he's ever experienced. Not only is a good father to the children, but in the way he helps me with the daily grind to care for them. I know that I don't say enough how much I really do appreciate all he does to help me. So...let me just say (very publicly) Thanks and I love you so very, very much. I thank God for every day I have with you. I know when times get hard you will always be there, figuring out life with me. I know that we can survive anything after all we have been through in our short time together. I have no doubts that our children will grow to know and love you in a way that I was never able to experience as a child. That thought alone almost makes me cry. I hope that Seth will aspire to be like you, and that Grace and Elaina will find wonderful men to marry that will treat them the way you have always treated me; with fairness, trust, friendship and love.

No comments:

California Dreaming!

Merry Christmas!!!

The Smokey Mountains