Grace Leanne
To my little Gracie. I love you so very much, but I do believe that you are my challenge in life. You are so smart, that you know to test me in every way possible. My biggest fear, is that you will think, one day, that I don't love you the same because I have to reprimand you differently than Seth and Elaina. The reality is, I couldn't love you more if I tried. You are a born leader. You are the one saying, "Come on guys" and they do. I believe that you will accomplish things, that I could only dream of doing, because you have that kind of personality. You are beautiful, smart, loving, happy, flirty, and very strong. You have a will like mine, where you won't give in for anything. That can be a very good thing, except when you are trying to raise a daughter with that same quality! The funniest part is, when you were first born, we all thought you would be the laid back one. Elaina demanded so much attention, you and Seth were happy to be fed and held a little. You did a 360 on us, because you demand attention now. It so wonderful to see who you are becoming, and learning more about you each day. When I look at you, you make me smile and melt my heart at the same time. You will grow up to do great things in this life, I have no doubts about that. I love you, my little Gracie, just know that.




No comments:
Post a Comment