What can I say...there is nothing like the love between a mother and her son. There is something special and sacred about that bond. Although, I can't put my finger on what it is. You are an amazing boy! Your smile and laughter fill up my heart with a joy that is the most purest form. I love how you are cranky in the morning, but still have to get up to help me vacuum (now that is love)!!! Sometimes, I can't imagine how I got so lucky to have a kid as cool as you are. You put a smile on every ones face that meets you, and that is a special trait to have. Sometimes I feel like you get the back seat to your sisters, who are also very loving...but very demanding. You happily go off and do your own thing, time and time again. I think that you are most like me in that way. You know you'll get the attention when you crave it most, but are content to be by yourself, doing your own thing too. I think you will grow up to be very much like your father. You will know the value of your family and will do what it takes to make sure they are taken care of. My biggest hope for you, for all of you, is that you all grow up to be happy adults and to know how to love with all of your heart. Thank you for making me smile almost every minute of the day. I love you so very much!
Trust
-
I’m not sure about you. But when I’m in “the middle” of the crisis of the
moment and I pray for help or direction...I want a way out...like right
freaki...
6 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment